Gela - Ada Support for TenDRA
(Here is page in Russian)
This is home of Gela project. The goal of Gela project is creation of portable Ada compiler.
Read the Ada Documentation to find out more about its design principles.
Join our mailing list to discuss Gela related questions.
If you found a bug please fill report in our Ticket Tracker
You are welcome to participate in developing Gela project.
Here is small HowTo build Gela from SVN.
- 19 Sep 2008 : Geal ASIS released as separate package
- 29 May 2008 : Update specifications of predefined library units to Ada 2005
- 22 Jan 2008 : Dedicated mail list was created.
- 07 Jan 2008 : I move trunk to ada-2005 tag and ada-2005 branch to trunk. No changes in ada-95 since now.
- 31 Dec 2007 : Complete Ada 2005 syntax is implemented. 12 of SI99 are ready. Happy New Year!
- 25 Dec 2007 : Added limited with, implemented SI99-0022-1
- 10 Dec 2007 : Added anonymous access types, overriding indicators and prefixed views of subprogram to Ada 2005 branch.
- 22 Nov 2007 : Adopting ASIS for Ada 2005 we start with interface implementation (SI99-0006-1). See Ada 2005 branch
- 29 Nov 2006 : Compilation of scalar types (except decimal fixed point) is roughly complete
- 25 Sep 2006 : Compilation of discrete types is roughly complete
- 06 Jul 2006 : Initial version of regression tests for ASIS implementation
- 24 Jun 2006 : Gela sources imported into Ten15 SVN
- Test ASIS on sources of QtAda
- UTF-8 and other encodings support
- Sergey I. Rybin - for answers to many ASIS questions
- Vadim Godunko - for patches of ASIS-2005 specification